“To Be The Global Leader In Marketing And Processing Agarwood And Sandalwood Products”
The five major objectives we strive to achieve:
- Provide satisfactory return on shareholders’ funds generated from core business activities.
- Achieve and maintain beneficial relationships with suppliers and customers by understanding their needs, and promoting open and transparent communications.
- Provide employees with opportunities for career development, cross training and personal growth within a work environment that is stimulating, secure and family oriented.
- To work with indigenous communities to strengthen their involvement in the Sandalwood industry by focusing on their position in the global Sandalwood market.
- Maintain a high standard of community and business ethics within all aspects of our operation, including environmental awareness, sustainability and compliance with our ISO accreditation.
Board Of Directors
Tim Coakley – Executive Chairman
Nathan O’Neill – Group Managing Director
Marie Farrow – Company Secretary
Fleur Coakley – Group Marketing and Aboriginal Partnerships Manager
Peter McKinnon – Group Operations Manager